[IP] Re: Entitlement (*to Kim)

email @ redacted writes:

> Ahhh, so we all see now, it's all your fault, you can't go away and leave
> the
> kids to deal with eachother on their own. No more vacations for you missy.
> LOL....
> I know just how you feel, I can't wait to be able to just get up in the
> morning when I want to, not when my schedule predicts!!
> Hope Ashley gets on the pump soon!!
> All my best,
> Elizabeth   >^..^<
> dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
> Awaiting the arrival of 'Skippy'...
> My new MM 508... also awaiting
> the release of the new Paradigm!!!

LOL  Okay I will take the blame:-)  I am often called trouble so I am used to
Elizabeth have you not received Skippy yet?  I figured you would have him by
now.  What is the hold up?  I hope that we will have Ashley on the pump by
the end of the year at least.  I realize it is a long process.
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 years old(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping