RE: [IP] Med. cards

Just a nifty thought, you can purchase those business cards you can print
out on your computer. Those are handy sizes to use for information. Plus
also index cards cut up. Keep a copy in your tester kit. Just a thought.

I am a newbe, but have several ID's.
A comment on the medical cards.
I put all my info - meds, basal rates, dr's number, emer. contact,
blood type on a file in my computer, and printed it out.

Went to walmart/etc. and picked up a small lamination machine about
20bucks I think.
Now whenever anything changes - I just make up new cards - about
the size of a driver's license.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary