[IP] Medic Alert (it worked for me)

I am a newbe, but have several ID's.
A comment on the medical cards.
I put all my info - meds, basal rates, dr's number, emer. contact,
blood type on a file in my computer, and printed it out.

Went to walmart/etc. and picked up a small lamination machine about
20bucks I think.
Now whenever anything changes - I just make up new cards - about
the size of a driver's license.

Works for ME - Also, when I go to a Dr's office or ER - just hand them
the card - that way they know alergies, meds, etc. - and no mess-ups!