Re: [IP] I give UP!

Over One poster, Rod? You've been around longer and would seem to be more
mature than that poster, hon. They don't know what you live with and what
you've overcome and what you 'battle' in your life.

Please reconsider the four or five indiv. who have been catty, as opposed to
the 2997+who haven't been catty, and stay.

Was reading "Diabetes Burnout" by Bill Polonsky. Depression in those with
diabetes is at a whopping 20%. That's one out of every five persons.  While
there has always been intolorent people, I see no reason for them to win by
you leving.  Amidst all the trash talk, there have been many many nice folks
on here and maybe, after a break, you'll see that this is too little of a
thing to drive you off.

I'm sorry for your loss Rod, and I hope that you will continue to post here, a
LOT!

To quote:
      REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY!

Jenny Sutherland