[IP] Re: I give up

email @ redacted writes:

> Pumpers and Friends,
>    I GIVE UP!!So.... everyone has forgotten what it is like to be nice to
> each other. I will for longer take part of the groups e-mails, IP was
> started as a support group and a way to help others learn about pumping
> insulin. It is sad in away, for I have away thought the members of IP as my
> other family. A place were I could go for help and to give help and
> support, but no more.

Ahhhh Rodney don't give up.  This is just a subject that people are feeling
very passionate about.  I doubt anyone truely meant to hurt anyone else.  I
think they were just wanting to get their point across.  I have been on many
lists where this kind of thing will happen & eventually it will die down when
everyone calms down.  People just have to remember they can get their point
across without hurting someone else.  That doesn't accomplish anything.
Please don't stop posting Rodney.  I enjoy your posts.  You seem to me a very
positive & happy person & everyone needs someone like that in there life:-)
So stick around & wait it out.
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 years old(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping