: [IP] brace, let's

Nick says his Medic Alert wore out and needed replacement. I always manage to
have a few conditions which require updating my bracelet from time to time. I
still have my trusty necklace which is OK except for loss of the red filler
from the symbol. the embossing is getting a bit hard to read these days I
admit. Now, since I have my pacemaker defibrillator the bracelet is full and i
guess I need another layer. When the medallion is full do you get free
updates. Mine never broke but it has been ignored. got arrested for doing
drugs on the subway during a hypoglycemic seizure. I was doing drugs, Insulin.