[IP] Re: Brace, lets

email @ redacted writes:

> Also, I am reminded of another incident that happened to me about twenty
> years
> ago. I broke my clavicle in a cycling accident. When the emergency medical
> crew
> finally got me strapped down in the vehicle on the way to the hospital I
> removed
> my "special" card from my wallet and just handed it to them. It read. "If I
> am
> found unconscious GIVE ME BEER. I am an alcoholic". They didn't think it was
> funny.

OMG,  this was so funny!!!  Nick you have a wonderful sense of humor.  My
daughter who is ten wears the necklace if I can keep it on her.  She is
constantly taking the thing off.  She had a bracelette for a time but, broke
it.  So we got the necklace.  The only problem we have is keeping it on her.
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 years old(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping