[IP] A1c's too low

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Entitlement

"However, one little last comment ... isn't there a point where your
a1c is too low? I thought my doc said to keep it between 6 and 7? Am I

Normal HgbA1C's are 'normal' for everyone...one with diabetes or one without
diabetes.  Just the same as blood sugar 'normal' ranges are the same for
Non-DM's and DM alike.  And that normal range for HgbAic is 4.0-6.0 mg/dl.

There is no longer an accepted range for diabetics that is higher than for
non-DM's.  Look it up.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Cleveland, Ohio
Roxanne, too low generally inplies a lot of lows which are unacceptble in
patients. they are not good for your brain like you said, figure it out, most
of the oxygen you breath goes to the brain to support oxidative metabolism of
glucose. no glucose no energy source. brain cells become damaged by loss of