Re: [IP] I give UP!

In a message dated 4/5/01 10:20:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Pumpers and Friends,
>    I GIVE UP!!So.... everyone has forgotten what it is like to be nice to
> each other. I will for longer take part of the groups e-mails, IP was
> started as a support group and a way to help others learn about pumping
> insulin. It is sad in away, for I have away thought the members of IP as my
> other family. A place were I could go for help and to give help and

nooooooo noooooooo nooooooooo rodney!  you are a big, big contributor to the
success of this list!  dont you dare let anyone run you away!  YOU KEEP YOUR
HEAD UP AND BE STRONG...... and keep you behind here!  we need you!
btw, i love your comment about us all being part of the human race...... if
only everyone thought that way, this would would be a much better and happier
thanks for the smile  :O)
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)