[IP] Gold ID bracelets

I bought two charms from James Avery Craftsman.  I believe that they are only
in Texas.  They make gold and silver.  I got silver, because the gold was VERY
expensive!   I just attached them to a silver bracelet.  The bracelet has a
safety clasp and I have not taken it off for 10 years!!!!  I would highly
recommend it to anyone who wants a sturdy, beautiful bracelet!
I called them to get the website, however, they told me Mr. Avery doesn't
believe in websites.  Sooo you can call and ask for a catalog, or here are the
catalog numbers:

    Silver Charm CM364 $20  (I forgot to ask about the gold one)
    The engraving fee is $7.50 (min) includes 10 characters

They also make complete bracelets, but since I've never worn one I don't know
anything about them.  If you want the catalog number for those either call the
800 number, or write me I've got them.
The number is 1 800 283-1770

I hope you will be as impressed as I am with them!!