[IP] I give UP!

Pumpers and Friends,
   I GIVE UP!!So.... everyone has forgotten what it is like to be nice to each other. I will for longer take part of the groups e-mails, IP was started as a support group and a way to help others learn about pumping insulin. It is sad in away, for I have away thought the members of IP as my other family. A place were I could go for help and to give help and support, but no more.

> Are you Rodney King or a close relative?

Julie pea

Julie, you ask so.... I'm not sure how close but we both are PART OF THE HUMAN RACE, and in my book that is the key. I was taught to be nice to everyone, to help each other, to respect every others feeling.

  I will still send out chat post for the time being. For I have given my word to help IP and to help with chat. SO.................

ps:who is sad today, for I have lost a friend today .....  :-(