[IP] Velosulin & Humalog Mix for pumps

Our daughter (4 years old) just started pumping.  We have had lots of
problems getting more that 30 hours out of a site.  We mixed 30 units of
velosulin with 150 units of Humalog.  We are now getting 48 hours (yea).  I
would like to hear for anyone that is doing the same thing and your
experience on the following:

1. Why did you choose to try this mix?

2.  What results did you get and was it what you expected?

3.  What mix do you use (amount of velosulin & amount of humalog)?

4.  Did you find that you needed to adjust basil or bolus rates?  If so,
how much?

5.  Did you notice a difference in how quickly your bolus brought your BG
back to normal?

Thank you,

mom to Jennifer dx 9/98, pumping for 5 weeks

Mom to Jennifer 3 yr dx 9/98, and Megan 9 months