[IP] Change to DST not manageable w/o setting basal profile back 1 hr.

After a few days of data and back to the pre-pump depression and mood
swings and extreme highs and lows; it appears this is the situation:

Teh cahnge to DST has caused the basals to kick in i hour earlier than they
used to.  thus for ex; the DP gets a real roll on due to inadequate insulin
and when I wake I correct for the high but yet teh extra basall fo rthe Dp
is still continuing an hour after it should end resulting in a low.

My conclusion:  No time twice a year to re-work all basals so leave the
pump on stnd time all year or reset basals 1 hr earlier or take a few weeks
and redo all fasting basals?  In meantime the pump benefits are wipped by
teh DST change.

I am asking fo rothers' ways ot fo ing bthis.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.