[IP] Med-alert IDs

I have been following the thread on the Med-alert IDs. I personally
always hated the look of the chain IDs and because I have long hair
I hardly ever wear a necklace. For 10 years of being a diabetic and
almost 20 years of being allergic to bee stings I took my chances
in not wearing an ID.

When I got the pump and also really started to taken some
responsibility towards myself and that included my diabetes, I
decided that it was time to wear some ID. I really looked online at
the different styles and companys etc. There is alot of choice out
there. Gold, silver, cheap, expensive. some with 800 numbers etc...

Personally, I picked a silver cuff that is like a bangle bracelet that's
about 1/2 wide and there's a emblem on the front. Everything is
engraved on the back. Because I like it, I wear it. It almost never
comes off.

Take a good look at what's available out there. Find something that
you like and fits your wallet too.

Gail J Donohue