[IP] school blood draws

C.M. Ullom wrote:
>>> ...A week or so later, she asked me if I was running out of blood doing
all these tests. I told her I just a finger stick. For some reason she had it
in her head that I was doing a blood draw. >>>

I hope she didn't teach health class or biology. Didn't she know people can
even donate a pint of blood and the body replaces it? Several times. lol

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics