Re: [IP] Please Tell A1C's

>I have to say as a former-newbie, that I have never found people announcing
>their recent A1C's as bragging.  They have been my inspiration and hope for my
>son.  I see people who saw a drop (of their A1C) after a couple months and a
>steady pace at a year and it makes me so grateful for all the good people that
>helped us get our pump.  I like reading all the posts!  I like to know about
>good/bad/ugly about all the differnt kinds of pumps, sets, carbs etc.  This IP
>list is a lifeline for us Moms of "sweet" kids who have no one else to help
>them (I am one with an anti-pump endo.)
>So tell us your stories everyone!

Congrats again, Shelly!

I caution people once again that A1C numbers cannot be compared form
individual to individual!  A 5.1 for me may be equal to a 6.9 for another!
Only measures of improvement can be counted here!  Not numbers!

Dropping an A1C form 9 to 7 is a huge success!  Dropping it form 9 to 5 is
just as good but no better!  Any improvement is a huge success!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.