Re: [IP] Entitlement

"However, one little last comment ... isn't there a point where your
a1c is too low? I thought my doc said to keep it between 6 and 7? Am I

Normal HgbA1C's are 'normal' for everyone...one with diabetes or one without
diabetes.  Just the same as blood sugar 'normal' ranges are the same for
Non-DM's and DM alike.  And that normal range for HgbAic is 4.0-6.0 mg/dl.

There is no longer an accepted range for diabetics that is higher than for
non-DM's.  Look it up.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18+ years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
(First with Disetronic, now with MM 508 and much happier!)
And remember...Diabetics are naturally sweet!
e-mail:    email @ redacted
'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.' - - -
Mary Tyler Moore