Re: [IP] BS is it for blood sugars or does it have another meaning

In a message dated 4/5/01 12:34:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And its weird, but yeah when
> I'm high like this I tend to be hungry more. Now that doesn't make much
> sense, but it does.

that is normal...... it happens to me as well as many other people i've met
and spoken with...... i also get what i call "suagr burn" on my tongue when
my sugar is high... it almost feels like my tongue is burnt and also i dont
taste sweets nearly as much as i should!
i think i'm going to beat sylvia to this, but my recommendation is to get the
book PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh, the second edition!  it will help you
tremendously, especially with basal testing, etc......
keep your head up and hang in there....... things WILL get better  :O)
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)