Re: [IP] Re:  Entitlement?

Hey people,  I think what started out as a simple thought in someone's mind
about what they did or didn't do as a parent for their child has apparently
turned into an all out war.  And for what.  For every set of parents there
will be 2 different feelings on how to handle certain situations because
those parents come from different backgrounds.  Now multiply that by how many
parents we are talking about with different backgrounds, feelings and
thoughts on how they want to handle THEIR child rearing.  PLEASE..don't
ANYONE tell another parent that how they are raising their child is wrong
because that is the fastest way to not only lose a friend but to turn them
off from wanting to have ANYTHING more to do with you!!  Please...this
madness must come to an end.  Let us parents raise our children the way WE
see fit.  If you dn't agree with how that is being done...FINE, you don't
agree.  But STOP telling us we are doing it all wrong just because YOU THINK
you would do something different!  Until you walk a mile in my shoes you will
NEVER see things MY way!!  Don't for get that !!!

the ONLY mother Joshua will EVER have!!!