[IP] Entitle*** PEACE PLEASE!

Pumpers and Friends,
   It is time for Peace. It is time to remember to be NICE to one another again. Everyone has a OPINION, for everyone has one right or wrong. What I hope is that we all can just get along.
    I have been part of IP from the very start, YES from day one!! It is time to stop this and move on to helping each other again. I anyone feel they need to flame me , please do. For I love a good fight, but remember flaming can work both ways. And someone always get hurt, so BE NICE TO EACH OTHER!! So....................

 REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

           Rodney