[IP] Please Tell A1C's

I have to say as a former-newbie, that I have never found people announcing
their recent A1C's as bragging.  They have been my inspiration and hope for my
son.  I see people who saw a drop (of their A1C) after a couple months and a
steady pace at a year and it makes me so grateful for all the good people that
helped us get our pump.  I like reading all the posts!  I like to know about
good/bad/ugly about all the differnt kinds of pumps, sets, carbs etc.  This IP
list is a lifeline for us Moms of "sweet" kids who have no one else to help
them (I am one with an anti-pump endo.)

So tell us your stories everyone!