[IP] MM Contiouous Glucose Monitor

I was informed Tuesday at my Dr visit that MM will be in his office on Monday
to allow some of my DR's patients to use this and I am gonna be included. My
questions is to those who have already used this device: any suggestions? Did
any of you have any problems with the device or concerns? Also I have to go
back Wed afternoon or Thur morning to have the sensor removed and the MM rep
won't be there until Fri with the computer stuff to give us the results, will
that be a problem or will the results store just fine?
I am hoping this will help in aiding me and my Dr in adjusting my pumping to
fine tune things. Currently my readings sre 63% on target with 32% High. I am
aiming for better control, although my A1c has been reduced by over half from
MDI of 15.6 to
7 months pumping A1c of 7.3
Thanks in advance for any info
dx 01/97