Re: [IP] VENT: Inferior products: Medic Alert & Sport belts TO ALL

OK.......I have the solution!!! Here goes... I know Darrin and Ann have
problems with being real active and losing their bracelets because of it but,
my hubby is military and they have to wear their dogtags at all times. They
are more active than anyone I know. (You know the commercial...We do more
before....) It's true, they do have a lot of physical activities and there's
very few incidents of anyone losing their tags. So, my advice is this. You
NEED to get one of those MedicAlert emblems and put it on one of those chains
that the military uses. You can find them at any Army/Navy store. I think you
can also get them at Hunting/sporting goods stores.  I went skiing, water
skiing and had my id on my hubby's chain. (an old one) and I'm so klutsy, I
fell at least 20 times but never lost my id. Think it's worth a try AND these
chains are cheap and they don't rust or turn color from weathering. :o)~
Just my little input...