[IP] Re: Boluses that hurt

>>> Whenever I change my sons infusion site,
he doesn't complain that it hurts.  However when we bolus him for meals
afterwards he says it hurts.  Kim (mom to max 5yrs old pumping 1 month!!!)>>>

What kind of pump does he have? I have a very sensitive system and would not
give up my MM because of the slower delivery. I had 2 pumps before MM and had
to break up a 6u bolus in 3/3 with 3 min. in between. If he already has a MM
with the slower delivery, I don't know what to say. To each his own as some
want it fast - others not. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!