Re: [IP] skin graft

I have had necrobiosis on both shins for over 25 years. When I was younger
I had a LOT of problems with them ulcerating and not healing up, but they
seem to have quieted down and are now just sunken large thin shiny brown
patches on my shins.
Skin grafts were never mentioned as a possible treatment for me. Keeping
them bandaged when they were open sores seemed to help and also I know you
are supposed to be very liberal with sunscreen.
Good luck. I know what an absolkute pain necrobiosis is when it is actively

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.