Re: [IP] VENT: Inferior products: Medic Alert & Sport belts TO ALL

Hello All,

I normally do not want to get into disagreements/discussion, but I feel that
in this case I need to say something.

I have not had the problems with the sports cases that Darren has had, however
I have had many problems with ID bracelets!! I don't know if those of you who
have had your IDs for a long time are just lucky or if you are less active.

I have had many problems with the IDs breaking! I am very active and so that
might play a part. But I think that those of you who do not have problems
should be happy and thankful, while understand the problems others have with
out saying he/we are being to picky asking for a durable ID bracelet for us
who are active.

Just putting in my 2 cents. I sincerely hope no one was offended!

Best of luck to all!!!