Re: [IP] Frustrated!

Whitney

Don't get frustrated, yet.  There could be a number of things that need
to be changed.  It could be that your insulin to CHO ratio needs to be
1:10, your basal rates may be set wrong, your body may take a month to
stablize and get use to the constant drip of insulin.  You need to give
it a chance.  It will come around.

Mark