Re: [IP] Re: Entitlement?

Jennifer said:  >   Also, if some people need some concessions FINE! Isn't
part of the problem
> with getting $$$ for diabetes research the fact that we're all so busy
trying
> to be "Superdiabetics" and "Nothing's wrong with me" that folks out there
just
> don't 'get it'????>>>

I agree with you Jennifer that we as diabetics need to make the general
public aware of what this disease really is and what it's complications are.
I also think that diabetics should also have concessions like all the other
disabilities. I think Disney has a duty to treat the person with this
disease with a caring attitude and awareness of it.   Having been a young
person with diabetes I now feel that we need to be in line for any
entitlement we can be helped with. We have not spoken out enough for this
disease and I agree with your assessment Jennifer. I'm now pushing for a
cure and getting the word out that diabetes is a disease that truly hurts
everyone that has it. Just my views from 45 years of trying to be normal and
still working at it.

Bob
pumping and still liking it after a year and half and will never go back to
MDI.