Re: [IP] Re: Entitlement?

Jennifer said:  >   Also, if some people need some concessions FINE! Isn't
part of the problem
> with getting $$$ for diabetes research the fact that we're all so busy
> to be "Superdiabetics" and "Nothing's wrong with me" that folks out there
> don't 'get it'????>>>

I agree with you Jennifer that we as diabetics need to make the general
public aware of what this disease really is and what it's complications are.
I also think that diabetics should also have concessions like all the other
disabilities. I think Disney has a duty to treat the person with this
disease with a caring attitude and awareness of it.   Having been a young
person with diabetes I now feel that we need to be in line for any
entitlement we can be helped with. We have not spoken out enough for this
disease and I agree with your assessment Jennifer. I'm now pushing for a
cure and getting the word out that diabetes is a disease that truly hurts
everyone that has it. Just my views from 45 years of trying to be normal and
still working at it.

pumping and still liking it after a year and half and will never go back to