[IP] GRABBING STUFF OFF SHELVES......LOL

email @ redacted writes:

> The other day, I went shopping and all of a sudden, wham, I was walking
> around slightly confused and had to grab a juice off the shelf to drink.
> Now, I know you're not supposed to open drinks in Walmart, but I didn't
> have much choice.  This was a severe, fast low that took over 30 carbs to
> bring up.

had to comment on this one........
one time i was shopping and apparently i went low (have hypo
unawareness)........ when i came to, i was sitting on the floor with my back
against the freezer coolers and i had a WHOLE GALLON OF CHOCOLATE MILK in my
hand that was about 1/3 gone..........
i was drinking it right out of the gallon jug..........what made me realize
what was going on was when a guy walked by and said, "mmmmm........ is that
good?"
LOL.......... the joy of diabetes...... can't live with it, can't live
without it..........NOT!  LOL.......