[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #15

Elizabeth, I too had to be in the hospital 2 days so that my doc could get
the basal rates set.  Unfortunately, they took my blood sugar every hour 24
hours a day, but it worked.  I'm still on the same basal rate and boluses,
and I've been pumping since 1995.  I too had to do the saline thing prior to
going into the hospital.  Hang in there. I'm glad my doc did the hospital
thing.  However, I was his first pump patient, so I'm not sure if he still
does the hospital thing now.  :)