[IP] HELP, I'M TRYING TO GET BACK ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have sent several messages to HELP to get out of digest form and back to
individual mailings....... i'm posting here because it's been five days and
i'm beginning to think that possibly they are not getting their mail or
something is wrong......
please, the people who answer the HELP mail, could you please put me back to
regular individual mailings and take me off the digest form......or email me
if you have a question......
i'm going nuts  :O(
sorry again for posting here!
xoxoxo