Re: [IP] Sharing-Thanks! -Roxanne(was:Entitlement)

Dear Roxanne,
Thank you for sharing about your testing. I don't share much about that or
my A1C either.  I find I am not able to test all the time (several times a
day) because it makes me too overly diligent and focused too much on the
testing and for me it equals stress.
I find for me it is best to focus on eating healthy and going about dealing
with my other health problems which need more attention. Plus I have a good
A1C for being on prednisone
Having health problems since I was young has also helped me be more thick
skinned which has helped me to keep on keeping on. As sick as I was my
parents made sure I had my homework and had to do it even when I was Not
feeling good LOL..But good for my parents because of their attitude!
Now I am in a power chair and live in the country and hopefully will be
working on a dream of mine. We don't have sidewalks. No ramps. not even a
van to take me into town because we cannot afford it. so I am home alone
most of the time because my hubby works 100 miles away and we have no one
here to help. But I wouldn't trade my life for anything. Deep in my soul I
am at peace and am content :)
Thanks again!
email @ redacted
aol IM chat id riverbijou