[IP] Having your cake . . .

In a message dated 4/4/2001 8:20:46 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The dilemma that most often presents itself in the case of diabetes is
>  you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Oh, but you CAN have your cake and eat it too if you're on a PUMP!!!!!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist . . . I thought I'd inject a little levity here . .
. The tension underlying a lot of these entitlement posts is really getting
to me . . .)