Re: [IP] VENT: Inferior products: Medic Alert & Sport belts

>Have you tried the "sports" bracelets from the Fifty/50 pharmacy?  If
>not,check them out....

Thanks for the suggestion, Missi.  I appreciate it but there are no 50/50s
here in Eastern Canada.  There are two phramcay chains here and neither
stock anythnig but the usual generic braclets with those links that break.

Thanks anyway

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.