Re: : Re: [IP] Special Treatment

email @ redacted writes:

> Thats fine but I think you are missing the point....NOT standing in a line
> at
> disney with a toddler or anyone who has hypoglycemic unawareness has no
> effect on a child being spoiled nor is it standing in the way from my son
> being a responsible, productive adult when he is older......

I guess it needs to end up that we all have opinions and have the right to do
what we think is right.
As for me, the next time i go to disney i will ask for a pass and only use it
if necessary.  I know how out of control my lows are most of the day after
just an hr at the fitness center.....but no one has to get one and use it if
they don't want to.
In the 80's before i had back surgery i used a wheel chair at disney to get
around, it made a huge difference in what i was able to do and kept me from a
lot of pain i'd have had otherwise....

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000