[IP] Frustrated!

Hi there!

I have been on MM 508 for 2 weeks.  Only 2 or 3 separate days, my blood
glucose was stabilized.  Other days, my blood sugar has been erratic.  I am
very very frustrated when my blood sugar goes up over 200.  I counted the
carbs by using the carb counter book or nutrition labels on the packages.
Every time I test 2 hours after the meals, I always get angry when my blood
sugar is above 160.  I am beginning to feel discouraged!  For today's lunch,
I had chicken salad on kaiser roll.  I looked in the book which it said that
the kaiser roll is 30 g. of CHO and chicken salad...3 g. CHO due to the mayo.
 My ratio is 1 unit for each 15 g. of CHO.  I decided to pump in 3 units of
Humalog since  my blood sugar prior lunch was a bit high (188).  Two hours
later...227!  The set is inserted securely.  No air bubbles in the tubing.
Did I do something wrong???  Help!!!

dx'd 12/31/92
pump since 03/21/01