Re: [IP] Re:Entitlement?

    I didn't know that email to the list is subject to censorship. I'm not
saying that we should have an all out war either. However, whichever side you
are on in this debate, or if you are totally neutral, shouldn't you be
allowed to express your opinion? I know I said that "If you don't have
anything nice to say...." But at the same token, people should be allowed to
say what they feel. Be it they may seem to strike out at one another, which
isn't very nice, but I think that we all have a very personal view of this
and if someone does not like the subject, they can always delete the message
before even reading it. That's the beauty of email.
Just wondering about censorship,