Re: : [IP] Re: Found the carbs in the Easter Creme Egg

In a message dated 4/3/01 11:07:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't think they get Cadbury chocolate in the USA,
> at least not generally available.  It was one of the best things about
> living
> in the UK for 2 years!!!!  Many more products than in Canada. Cadbuy
> Mini-Rolls--now thats a treat!   I love the Cadbury Mini-Eggs, and the
> Easter
> bunny always hides lots of those around our house.

mostly at easter, they advertise them a lot, never notice cadbury choc the
rest of the year.
I am so grateful we have carbs listed on the packages of all food, what would
i do without that???

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000