Re: [IP] VENT: Inferior products: Medic Alert & Sport belts

In a message dated 4/3/01 11:07:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> $150 for D's sport belt nowe I have ot get many
> things added to it so that it will withstand watersports.

$150, are you kidding??????
the one from Unique cost $39.00 maybe??  Not much more than that or i
wouldn't have bought it.  I think you'll like it.
Sorry you're having a bad day Darrin,
If you can't get the unique in canada i'll sell you mine cheap and buy myself
another one.
As far as medic alert I am on my first round of them, so far so good.
Ii can't wear the bracelet, i'm allergic to anything that isn't 14K but
thought I'd give it a try, no go.  I did also get a 14K pendent and bought my
own chain to wear it on onsale at Penneys.  That I am happy with.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01