Re: [IP] Re:Entitlement?

To everyone involved in this thread. Let's all count to 10 and calm down
before posting. I think the best thing on this topic is to agree to
disagree, since I don't think anyone is going to change any one else's
mind. Before this gets down into a shouting match and flames start
erupting, let's see if we can take this off the list (and into private mail
if you really MUST continue it).

Remember we have a strict "No Flaming" rule. Anyone flagrantly violating
our policies is subject to a private warning and if they ignore our
warnings, eventual removal from the list. See
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml for more information.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sam Skopp