[IP] Special Treatment / Entitlement

   I think we all just need to step back and take a Nice DEEP breath and if
need be count to 10.  This subject is obviously a touchy one so lets
remember that not everyone thinks alike and we all will have our opinions
but lets not Grill each other over an open flame over those views.

your cooperation is very much appreciated.

and remember grilling is meant to be done at a BBQ and not at the
computer..  ;-)