Re: [IP] Re:Entitlement?

email @ redacted writes:

> First of all Roxanne you get my goat!
> AND AGAIN I SAY "YOU DO NOT/NOR HAVE YOU BEEN A TODDLER WITH DIABETES!"
>
> You have this general opinion that since you are diabetic, YOU Think you
> know
> it all. Every family/Individual is different and we all have different
> needs.
>
> It seems to me that you are BITTER because you have diabetes and that you
> are
> BITTER about the way your mother raised you.

Randi,
I was soooo thinking the same thing....Seems that Roxanne is very bitter....I
mean to think that letting a diabetic into disney minus the lines would equal
spoiling a child is unbelievable....and to see how enraged Roxanne gets is
quite unsettling, ya think that we were asking for disney to fork up money
for our stay there or something....LOL