Re: [IP] VENT: Inferior products: Medic Alert & Sport belts

>Hi Darrin,
>Just wondering if there is another brand of medic alert bracelet out there
>that would work for you. How did your current one break?  I've had medic
>alert for many years and am thankful they are there. I don't know of any
>other companies who keep medical info for people but maybe there is some
>other bracelet for you.
>Good Luck!

Over the last 27 I and numerous others have tried all brands avail.  Namely
Medica Alert and the generic drug store braclets.  They usually just fall
apart w/o abuse although often they are torn apart by various tools,
threads on clothing and esp any phyical activity.   These things are not
for the active!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.