Re: [IP] Special Treatment - long

In a message dated 4/4/01 12:15:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ? Why not wait until they can really
> appreciate it as well as tell how they feel? A 10-11 y/o would have a
> lifetime
> of
> memories - without the expectations (???) of special treatment because they
> would want to be *like everyone else.*

This is ridiculous!!  Just because my son might have been too young to
recognize being low has nothing to do with him enjoying disney....Why should
he wait til he is older??? Isnt that even more unfair?? I dont "expect"
anything from disney but if its an accomodation that is extended to me you
better believe I am gonna jump at that.....Nothing wrong with that....