Re: [IP] No Nutrition Information (free food guid)

At 10:17 AM 4/4/01, you wrote:
>When going to Sonic, they have a number on the menu screens for
>comments or nutrutional information to call a particular number.
>Called the number, they didn't have anything for me, so they gave
>me an address. I wrote to the company, and got the same type of
>letter someone got regarding Red Lobster.  That no information is

Also try the Calorie king site or the site in my signature I have been
working on getting the info on carbs there from the calorie King
book.  There are also allot of other sites that you can look up for various

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/a-pumper/  *NEW*