[IP] free inserter for quick set...yes you can

email @ redacted writes:

> Well, here is the deal:  Only during the month of March will this work. So
> for all of us wanting to try the new quick set with a free
> inserter....FORGET IT!

    i started this about saying you can get a free inserter and i just called
minimed and they said it is their policy and NOT only for the month of
march...... they said whoever told you that must have misunderstood something
along the way because they are definitely doing it and trying to push the
sets........ i will try to find the name of the girl i spoke with who told me
this as well as the one who originally told me about it.........
sorry for the confusion!