Re: [IP] No Nutrition Information (free food guid)

When going to Sonic, they have a number on the menu screens for
comments or nutrutional information to call a particular number.
Called the number, they didn't have anything for me, so they gave
me an address. I wrote to the company, and got the same type of
letter someone got regarding Red Lobster.  That no information is

Just got to keep trying.

BTW: If you call the customer service phone number for Becton
Dickinson there is an option to get a FREE Fast food guide.  I
havn't gotten mine yet. But should shortly. I went to their web
site and couldn't find the phone number. But you want to call the
number located on their products. I got the number off the lancets.

Do You Yahoo!?