Re: [IP] Re: VENT: Inferior products: Medic Alert

I have never in the sixteen years of diabetes have a bracelet fall
apart on me. I have even worn the necklace on some occassions.  I
did loose a necklace one time, but that was because I took it off,
and didn't remember where I left it.  I enjoy the product so much
that I even upgraded myself to the sterling silver. They had a
wonderful promotion last december, I was able to get it for $80.

If your not happy with medic alert. Then fine don't wear it.  But
it is still highly important that you carry some form of identifier
so that if you are not able to speak, someone will know why and not
assume your under the influence of something else.

Do You Yahoo!?