Renee Wrote:
someone once said to me: gather a roomful of parents of children with
diabetes & tell them their kids can be cured in the next 5 minutes if
just cut off their arms & they'd all be lining up to do so!
It is not our desire to see our children get "special privileges" but rather
a mini-compensation for all that they DO 24/7 with no special recognition.

Renee, just tell me where the line is and I'll be there not to give only my
arms but my legs too. My daughter dx'd at 1 & 18 months old is now 3 years
old and it is so hard/difficult to deal with this diesese that a day of a
special pass is what I would take just to see her happy ,and enjoying
herself for one day without leaving the park because she feels sick due to
the walking, long lines, and heat and how it affects her being diabetic.