[IP] Quick-Set Inserter---release question??

I really love the quick set and the inserter, it was just a little hard for me
to get used to the different style after using the Sof-serter.  (I am about to
be 30 and I think in my old age I am becoming more stubborn and more resistant
to change.)  Anyway, when I use the quick-set inserter, there is always one
(of the 2 release buttons) that releases before the other.  I turned the whole
thing over, because I thought that maybe I was pushing harder with one of my
fingers, but it did the same thing with the other finger pushing.  I was just
wondering if I had a very sensitive inserter, or if this was happening to
Thanks, Marcy